A place where the CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program) test is given is called a CELPIP test centre. It is a safe and controlled place where people can take the CELPIP test, which measures how well they speak and understand English.
The test centre is a quiet, distraction-free place where you can take the test with all the necessary tools and supplies. Most test centres are in different cities in Canada and around the world. They are set up so that all test-takers have the same chance to take the exam under the same conditions.
There are more than 70 places in Canada and other countries where you can take the CELPIP Test. you can find the CELPIP test centre in your region from the official website of CELPIP i.e. https://www.celpip.ca/. Paragon Testing Enterprises is working on adding new test centres to list.
Requirements For Being a Test Centre
To be considered to give the CELPIP Test, all potential CELPIP Test Centres must show that they meet Paragon Testing Enterprises’ standards and rules. This is what the building must have:
- A separate, comfortable, and quiet room for tests
- Workstations for computers that meet our technical needs
- A place to check in, a safe place to store things, and bathrooms close to the testing room.
- The ability for people with disabilities to get around
- Fire extinguishers and emergency exit plans are examples of safety measures.
- On CELPIP testing days, a promise to schedule test sittings months in advance
- Be able to do a practice test in the testing room before every test weekend
- Ability to provide trained, certified staff for all test sittings
In the CELPIP Test Centre application, the requirements are written out in more detail. Paragon Testing Enterprises is looking for partners in test centres in the following places:
Markham, Ontario, North Bay, Ontario, Peterborough, Ontario, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Timmins, Ontario, Victoria, British Columbia.