Are you waiting for the green card?
Are you planning to move to Canada?
Are you struggling for time to prepare for the IELTS exam?
H1b Visa holders waiting for Green Card: If the answer to any of the above question is “Yes”, then read this article till the end. One more thing, we’ll keep on adding content to this article to update you with the latest information, so keep coming back to get the latest update.
According to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the number of H1B holders who are from different countries is around 419,637. This number remains almost unchanged because there is a cap on the number of visas issued every year. Most of them apply for a green card to get permanent status in America to fulfil their US dreams.
In recent years, the approval rate for the converting H1B visa to the green card is reduced because of the changes in government policies. Early which use to be 3-4 years, is now 10+ years of long wait. This is the reason why most of them are planning to move to Canada, because they feel Canada as a better option, instead of returning to their native countries. You may go through comparison between H1b Visa and Canadian Immigration.
There are a number of factors which act as a mental barrier for H1B visa holders, some of them are :
1. There are fewer IT jobs in Canada as compare to the USA.
2. They don’t have time to prepare for IELTS exam
3. IELTS coaching is expensive.
4. Some provinces offer PR on the basis of French, again they need time to learn a new language.
I think the best option for them is to apply for PR and in the meantime keep on finding a job in Canada, online. There are many online job portals for Canada available these days, so finding a job is not that difficult. I’ll suggest you contact your friends and relatives if any, living in Canada, to get their help in finding the job and floating resumes.
Now for the English proficiency test, we have a better alternative of IELTS exam, that is Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program, better known as CELPIP. Click here for comparison IELTS vs CELPIP.
CELPIP is 100% Canadian test, comparatively easier because of its well-planned test structure for testing the English abilities of the candidates.
Now to save your time and money we have good news for you. Join celpipstore.com free, take a look at the structure of the exam. Now whenever you have time, just log in to celpipstore.com and start preparing for the exam. One small step of joining CelpipStore.com will bring your Canadian PR destination near to you.
CelpipStore.com is the best and only platform, which is having a maximum number of Celpip practice tests. The good thing is you can prepare for this test sitting in your living room and you can choose your own time slot.
- H-1B Visa is a nonimmigrant visa for working in the US.
- According to the USCIS, the number of H1B holders from different countries is around 419,637.
- Most of them apply for a green card to get permanent status in America to fulfil their US dreams.
- In recent years, the approval rate for converting the H1B visa to a green card has been reduced.
- Now the waiting time is 10+ years which used to be 3-4 years earlier.
- That is why most of them are planning to move to Canada because they feel Canada is a better option.
Check out our Web Story at https://celpip.biz/web-stories/good-news-for-h1b-visa-holders/