If you are under 18 and want to take the CELPIP test, you need to get permission from your parents or legal guardian. To do this, you will need to download the Consent Form from the official CELPIP website, celpip.ca. Your parent or legal guardian must fill out and sign the Consent Form to give you permission to take the test.
During the process of signing up, you will be asked to give us this Consent Form. Make sure you have it ready before you sign up for the test. As long as you meet all the other requirements, you will be able to take the CELPIP test after getting permission from a parent or legal guardian and completing the registration process.
It’s important to remember that some testing centres may have special rules or requirements for minors taking the CELPIP test. It’s a good idea to call the testing centre ahead of time to make sure you know about any special rules or requirements.
If a candidate is under 18 and wants to sign up for the CELPIP exam, they need to do the following:
- Go to celpip.ca, which is the official site for CELPIP.
- On the home page, click the “Register” button.
- Choose the country and city where you would like to take the test.
- Choose the test type (General or LS) and how the test will be set up (Online or In-person).
- Choose the best date and time for you to take the test.
- Fill in your name, birth date, and other information about yourself, such as how to reach you.
- You can get the Consent Form from the website for CELPIP.
- Fill out the Consent Form and have your parent or legal guardian sign it to give you permission to take the test.
- During the registration process, you can upload the filled-out Consent Form.
- Use a valid credit card or a PayPal account to pay the exam fee.
After you finish these steps, you will be signed up to take the CELPIP exam. To get the best possible result on the exam, it’s important to study and practice your English language skills. You can ask for help from the CELPIP Customer Support team if you have any questions or concerns about the registration process.