Below are the organizations that accept CELPIP:

– Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
– Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission
– Alberta Human Services – Child Care Staff Certification
– Real Estate Council of British Columbia (RECBC)
– NorQuest College ELP (English Language Proficiency)
– Organizational employment requirements
– Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
– Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA)
– BC Health Care Assistant (HCA) Program
– Alberta Institute of Massage
– Association of Saskatchewan Realtors
– TLC-Edmonton Training for Foreign Caregivers

[sibwp_form id=2]