The Super Visa is a multi entry visa.It provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. Super Visa also allows an individual to stay for up to two years at a time in Canada, while a 10-year multiple entry visa would only have a status period for each entry of six months only.The Super Visa is for people who want their parents or grandparents to live with them in Canada.
Eligibility for super visa Canada:
Parent and grandparent Super Visa requirements are:
- You have to be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a resident.
- Your child or grandchild is inviting you.
- Your child or grandchild meets a minimum income.
- You must buy medical insurance from a Canadian company.
- You have to undergo an immigration medical exam.
How to Apply for a Super Visa:
- Get Your Documents Ready
Before you apply for a super visa, you need following documents:
- A letter of invitation from your child or grandchild who is a citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- Proof of your child or grandchild’s household meets the minimum necessary income.
- Proof of the payment for medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company.
- You should have a document that confirms that you had an immigration medical exam.
Minimum Income Requirements:
The child/grandchild of the applicant must meet a minimum income under the low-income cut-off (LICO).
Size of Family
Minimum Income Required (CAD)
1 person (the sponsor) – $24,949
2 people – $31,061
3 people – $38,185
4 people – $46,362
5 people – $52,583
6 people – $59,304
7 people – $66,027
7 or more people – $6,723
Medical insurance requirements for Super Visa:
You must have a medical insurance to cover trip to Canada that is valid for at least a year.This insurance is referred to as Super Visa insurance.
Super Visa Extensions:
Super visas allow the holders to remain in Canada for up to two years. If someone wants to stay in Canada for longer than two years, you must apply for that. You should submit your extension application. is still being processed, You may remain in Canada, if your current visa expires while your extension application while waiting for a decision to be made. This is called implied status.
Immigration Consultant Edmonton
Edmonton has become an immigration hotspot.The number of immigrants in the city doubled from 2001 to 2006.
Here are the top 3 immigration consultants in the city:
- Axis Immigration Consultant(R515408)
- Immigration Nation Limited(R5311009)
- Grewal Immigration Service(R509644)
Immigration consultant in surrey
Top 3 immigration consultant in surrey:
- Mayfair Immigration Service Limited(R509456)
- Aspire Immigration Services Limited(R523346)
- Set canada Immigration Services inc(R529242)
Immigration consultant in vancouver
Top 3 immigration consultant in Vancouver:
- CICS Immigration Consulting INC (R413159/R413151)
- One Immigration Consultant (R509776/R511839)
- Chitra And Associates Immigration Consultants (R514121)
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
The Immigration portion of the department refers to Canada’s efforts to build and maintain a policy of welcoming newcomers in a way that is beneficial to Canadians and newcomers alike. Canada has traditionally been a country with a progressive, open immigration policy. As Canada faces a demographic challenge and wishes to have strong economic growth, immigration is likely to continue to play an important role in Canada’s future.
The ‘Refugees’ is a reflection of two principal factors. First is instability and conflict. Over recent years there is an increase in the number of refugees globally.These peoples are forced from their homes. TheUN High Commissioner for Refugees estimates that as of June, 2015, there are 60 million refugees in the world.The second factor is that the current gov has approached this issue rapidly.
One of the defining characteristics of Canada’s immigration policy is that it provides a pathway to Canadian citizenship for individuals who make the their major life decision to immigrate to Canada. Becoming a Canadian citizen and joining the Canadian family is very often an emotional benchmark in an immigrant’s life.Citizenship is an important component of IRCC.
Immigration express entry
What is Express Entry?
Express Entry is an electronic system.It is used to manage the applications of skilled workers who wish to become permanent residents of Canada. Once an interested candidate submits their profile online, the federal government checks if the candidate is eligible for a program.
Eligible candidates are accepted into the Express Entry and are ranked according to the Comprehensive Ranking System. The CRS is a points-based system. It is used by the government to assess and rank candidates in the Express Entry pool.
The CRS score is calculated based on a candidate’s age, education, work experience, language skills, etc.
Express Entry is very simple. It contains two major stages.At first, candidates who are eligible for Express Entry indicate to the Canadian government their expression of interest in obtaining Canadian permanent resident status. In the second stage, the Canadian government invites the highest-scoring candidates to immigrate to Canada.
Here are steps to submit your Express Entry profile and obtain a permanent residence visa to immigrate to Canada:
Step 1: Find out if you are eligible..
Step 2:You have to Complete your language testing and obtain an (ECA).
Step 3: Submit your profile on the website of (IRCC).
Step 4: Wait to see if you receive an (ITA) for permanent residence from IRCC.
Step 5: Submit your completed Application for Permanent Residence to IRCC and pay your fees within the specified deadline. You need to include your medical exam and police certificates. IRCC will then provide you with an (AOR).
Step 6: You have to Submit your biometrics once IRCC asks you to do so.
Step 7: Wait for IRCC final decision on your APR. IRCC aims to finalize applications in six months or less. Once your application is approved you will receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa (if you are from a country that requires a visa) then you can travel to Canada.
Am I eligible for Express Entry?
To become eligible for Express Entry, candidates must meet the criteria of at least one of the following federal economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program: This is a Canada’s primary economic immigration pathway. Minimum requirements include at least one year of continuous full-time or equivalent paid work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled occupation, A, or B; validated intermediate or better language ability in English or French; for candidates educated outside of Canada, an educational credential (certificate, diploma, or degree) and an Educational Credential Assessment report. In addition to meeting the FSWP’s minimum work and education requirements, candidates must also obtain at least 67 points under its points grid.
- Canadian Experience Class: The CEC provides international students and foreign workers who have Canadian experience an opportunity to obtain permanent residence. Candidates must have obtained at least one year of skilled or technical work experience in Canada within 3 years of the application date and also meet language proficiency criteria.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program: FSTP is available to candidates who want to become permanent residents. Eligibility criteria include having a minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience in skilled trade within the 5-year period of submitting an application, also meet the job requirements of the skilled trade and have a full-time job offer in Canada for a period of at least 1 year or possess a certificate of qualification in the skilled trade, which is provided by an official Canadian authority.
- How to become eligible for Express Entry?
So, you have various options to become eligible for Express Entry. The first thing you can do is to identify why you are currently ineligible. For example, you may not be eligible under the Federal Skilled Worker Program because you do not meet one or more of the FSWP’s minimum work, language ability, or education requirements.
The second step you can take is that you can pursue an education pathway towards Canadian permanent residence. To be eligible for the Canadian Experience Class program you need at least one year of eligible Canadian work experience within the last 3 years and also meet the minimum language proficiency requirements.
You can become eligible for the CEC, and hence Express Entry, by studying in Canada, and then working in Canada after completing your studies. An added benefit of this approach is you will be rewarded with more Comprehensive Ranking System points due to your Canadian education and work experience.
Apply for work permit canada
Eligibility requirements for all applicants are:
- Give the prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your work permit expires.
- show that you have enough money to take care of you and your family.
- You should obey the laws.
- You shouldn’t have any record of criminal activity.
- Have a medical exam.
- Give your documents to the officer they ask for.