What is TD CANADA INFINITE VISA?: TD Canada Trust offers a variety of credit cards, including the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card. Please note that details about specific credit cards, including features, benefits, and terms, can change over time, so it’s essential to check the latest information from TD Canada Trust or contact their customer service directly.
Here are some general features associated with the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card:
Cash Back Rewards: The card typically offers cash back on eligible purchases, providing cardholders with a percentage of their spending as cashback rewards.
Welcome Bonus: Credit cards often come with welcome bonuses for new cardholders. These bonuses may include additional cash back, rewards points, or other benefits.
Travel Insurance: Some Visa Infinite cards, including those offered by TD Canada Trust, may include travel insurance benefits, such as travel medical insurance, trip cancellation/interruption insurance, and more.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty: Credit cards often provide purchase security and extended warranty protection on eligible purchases.
Concierge Service: Visa Infinite cards often come with a concierge service that can assist cardholders with various tasks, such as booking travel, making reservations, and more.
Airport Lounge Access: Some Visa Infinite cards may offer access to airport lounges, providing a more comfortable travel experience.
It’s important to review the specific terms and conditions, fees, and benefits associated with the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card or any other credit card you are considering. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, please visit the TD Canada Trust website or contact customer service.
TD Bank Group, which is made up of Toronto-Dominion Bank and its companies, has two personal cash-back cards. One of them is the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite. People who meet the income and annual fee standards may not be able to use the card because it gives 3% cash back on certain purchases.
Benefits of the TD CANADA INFINITE VISA CARD
- Cash back that never expires.
- With a free Deluxe TD Auto Club membership, you can get roadside help at any time.
- You can get savings on Avis and Budget car rentals.
- Visa Infinite benefits include being able to talk to the Visa Infinite Concierge service team at any time, getting free wine tastings at partner wineries, and discounts at certain golf courses.
Drawbacks of the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite card
- Once you spend more than $15,000 a year in groceries, gas, and regular bill payments, the 3% cash backdrops to 1%.
Who needs the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite card?
You can make the most points when you use the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite to pay for groceries, gas, and recurring bills. People who have big shopping bills, many cars, or long commutes will benefit from this credit card’s cash-back rewards program.
Should you get the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite?
It depends on how much money you spend. When you use a credit card, you should get more than you give. After the first year, the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite costs $139 a year. To get that money back, you’d have to spend at least $4,633 on food, gas, or bills in a year. That’s around $386 a month. You can cash back any amount you spend on qualifying items above this amount.
Who can get the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite card?
If you want to get the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite card, you need to:
- Be a citizen of Canada.
- You must be at least fourteen years old in your province or region.
- Make at least $60,000 a year as a person or $100,000 a year as a family.
- Get an email address that works if you want to apply online.
Credit score range needed to be approved
When you compare credit cards in Canada, it can be hard to know what credit score you need because credit card companies usually say something other than what it is. In general, people with higher numbers have a better chance of getting credit. This is true for all types of credit.
The TD Cash Back Visa Infinite perks list
- 10% cash back on Bonus Eligible Purchases made in the first three months after getting the card, up to $3,500.
- There is no annual fee for the first year you own the card.
- The welcome deal is good until March 4, 2024.
Breakdown of point value
- You can get between 0.25 and 0.5 cents per TD Rewards point, but the value depends on how you redeem them.
- It costs 0.5 cents per point to buy travel through Expedia for TD.
- Up to $1,200 in Book Any Way travel redemptions are worth 0.4 cents per point. For amounts over $1,200, the same Book Any Way travel redemptions are worth 0.5 cents per point.
- 0.4 cents for every point for a school credit.
- For gift cards, it’s about 0.3 cents per point.
- You can get up to 0.3 cents per point for shopping at partner stores.
- It costs 0.25 cents per point to get cash back.
Steps to get the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite card:
- The TD Cash Back Visa Infinite card application process is pretty easy to understand.
- Go to TD Bank’s website and find the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite page. Then, click the Apply Online button.
- If you are already a customer, sign in. If not, continue as a new customer.
- When you’re done reading the conditions, click Continue.
- Choose the region where you live.
- Read the card’s terms and conditions, then click “I Agree” to proceed.
- Include your full name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and home address in the given fields.
- TD Bank wants to know if you have a job.
- Tell TD Bank about your finances, such as how much money you make each year, how much your family makes, and where you live.
- Look over the information you’ve given and choose the credit amount you want.
- If you have more than one user, add their personal information.
- Look over the card’s insurance coverage and the rules that come with it.
- Send in your application.
- TD Canada Trust offers TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card.
- Welcome bonus for new cardholders.
- Provides Cashback on rewards on eligible purchases.
- Include travel insurance benefits, purchase security, extended warranty, concierge service, and airport lounge access.
- Cashback rewards don’t expire.
- Annual fee of $139 after the first year.
How much cash back can I earn with the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card?
The card offers 3% cash back on certain purchases, such as groceries, gas, and regular bill payments. However, this rate drops to 1% once you spend more than $15,000 a year in these categories.
What are the benefits of the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card?
The card offers cash back that never expires, a free Deluxe TD Auto Club membership for roadside assistance, savings on Avis and Budget car rentals, and various Visa Infinite benefits, including concierge services, free wine tastings at partner wineries, and discounts at certain golf courses.
What are the drawbacks of the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card?
The 3% cash-back rate drops to 1% after spending more than $15,000 a year on groceries, gas, and regular bill payments.
Who should consider getting the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card?
Individuals with significant expenses on groceries, gas, and recurring bills, such as those with large shopping bills, multiple cars, or long commutes, may benefit from the cash-back rewards program.
Is the annual fee waived for the first year?
Yes, there is no annual fee for the first year. After that, the annual fee is $139.
What is the credit score range needed to be approved for the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card?
While specific credit score requirements may not be provided, generally, individuals with higher credit scores have a better chance of approval.
What is the welcome bonus for the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card?
The card offers a 10% cash back on Bonus Eligible Purchases made in the first three months, up to $3,500. There is no annual fee for the first year.
How can I apply for the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card?
The application process involves visiting TD Bank’s website, finding the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite page, clicking the “Apply Online” button, providing personal information, and submitting the application.
What is the breakdown of the point value for TD Rewards points?
The value of TD Rewards points varies depending on how they are redeemed. For example, they can be worth 0.5 cents per point when used to buy travel through Expedia for TD.
How do I redeem TD Rewards points?
TD Rewards points can be redeemed for travel, credit for school, gift cards, shopping at partner stores, and cash back. The point value may vary depending on the redemption method.